Don’t miss Seven Gables’ annual shredding and e-waste event which is being held this year at our Tustin office located at 12651 Newport Avenue, Tustin, California from the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.. This is the perfect opportunity to safely and securely rid your home of all those unwanted papers and old or inoperable electronic devices such as computers, telephones, VCRs and TVs. You don’t even need to get out of your car! Just pull into our parking lot and a member of our team will pick up your items and give you a certificate of disposal for your records. It’s that easy!
For more information on our shredding event, please feel free to call me at 714 801-0827 or email me at BarbaraGrandolfo@aol.com.
2. A trend of properties staying on the market longer.
3. A trend of new homes entering the market and competing against re-sales.
4. A trend of interest rates rising to as high as 6%.
5. A trend of prices being impacted by increasing interest rates throughout 2014.
6. A trend toward multi-generational home sales.
7. A trend toward more use of the reverse mortgage, especially for baby boomers.
8. There will be fewer transactions in Orange County in 2014 than 2013.
Since the cold winter months are upon us, now is a good time to be aware of any air leaks in to your home. Areas that leak air in to and out of your home can potentially cost you a lot of money. Check and seal the areas listed below for greater energy efficiency:
- Dropped Ceiling
- Recessed lighting
- Attic Entrance
- Sill Plates
- Water and Furnace Flues
- All Ducts
- Door Frames
- Chimney Flashing
- Window Frames
- Electrical Outlets/Switches
- Plumbing/Utility Access